Hair Extension Care Guide
- Do use sulphate and parabens free shampoo.
- Do use alcohol free products
- Do use paddle detangling brush
- Avoid heat near the bonds
- Braid or gather your hair into a ponytail at bedtime
- Dry off bonds and roots if you intend to leave your hair drying naturally.
- Tie hair up while swimming.
- Do use heat protection sprays before using hot tools.
- Do brush hair from bottom to top at least twice a day.
- Do not brush wet hair - always blast first and then proceed to brush and blowdry.
- Do not wash hair everyday.
- Do not use conditioner and styling products near roots and bonds.
- Do not colour without consulting your colourist.
- Do not allow sun creams or sun protection products on your hair extensions.
- Do not rub or massage when washing, the hair should be washed with downward motion.